IntroductionThe PitStop Interactive product portfolio, includes all the software for quality assurance and editing PDF documents. Prepress professionals all over the world use the Enfocus products, to check if their PDF documents are print ready and to do last minute fixes before printing.
Main responsibilities and key activities
- You will be involved in designing, developing and maintaining software applications based on project requirements.
- You specify, develop and maintain software and user interfaces based on the project requirements
- You create and run tests for your own and for other software engineers’ software
- You participate in peer code review
- You exchange technical information with the quality engineers and other members of the Enfocus R&D team
- You stay updated on software technology, tools, related and competing products
- You acquire and use application expertise of own and related software (including competing products)
- You follow and help optimizing installed processes, policies and procedures
Qualification and competencies
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, engineering, IT or Mathematics
- Experience with mac development or a unix system is a plus
- Languages: English required, any other language highly appreciated
- Your programming languages: object oriented programming in C++
- Knowledge of the Qt framework is highly appreciated
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are a team player
- You are result oriented
- You are a quick learner
With its solutions Esko helps thousands of companies worldwide to create packaging, signs and displays, and by optimizing their processes. Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Ghent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Esko has R&D and manufacturing facilities in five European countries, the United States, China and India. It’s a company continuously being on the verge of creative innovations, quite different from the others.
Esko is a Danaher company (www.danaher.com). Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world.